[Amphitheater] Clearing the Field
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia}
.fluid i {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

OOC Since its been over the 3 days lets keep it going.

Ayita watched as she picked up rocks tossing them into the wheelbarrow. Her boys were growing up and she could not believe what they were doing. Skoll and Hati were almost the same size though both managed to get the rather large genes. Though not fully grown yet the boys would sure be a force to recon with when fully grown.

Ayita grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Hati called over asagi the mare would be able to help him pull out the stumps. At times they came out easily but this one was just stubborn. He hooked a rope around the parts he had managed to jar free. Tieing the rope the Asagi's saddle Hati coaxed her to pull on the stump as he shoveled the dirt away.

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]

Messages In This Thread