Rescue me
[html]
I'm really sorry for the delay Mel, we can close it and do something else or continue?
Word Count -> 000

She had not heard the noise of the horse, nor did she smell the creature and its rider. Isabella waded out into the water, ignoring the sensation of sand and rock beneath her feet. She lunged out and grabbed the scarf, pulling it close to her chest. It was dripping wet and water ran in rivulets down her body. Thickly, she waded back out, grumbling in french a slew of profanities. Suddenly she stopped, seeing the woman with the horse. She was a dark creature, though a dark creature different from her own darkness. She gazed at the other woman, remembering her from Last Suppers, seeing her sitting near her. So they were similarly ranked.

"Yes, I am alright," she said with her slightly accented lilt. Isabella raised up the scarf lightly, the wave picking at it lightly. "Nothing lost just yet," she added, giving a generic smile to the woman. She still sat atop her horse, and Isabella felt significantly smaller in comparison. Her body itched and the water was doing little to alleviate her skin's demand for scratching. Obviously she kept herself well in check even though her flesh was eager to shed. Her combs were back in her home, and she had not thought to clean herself that morning. "How are you today, madam?"

<style type="text/css">
.herriot2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6c2f; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#62345b 0px 1px 1px; }
.herriot2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#945e7a; text-align:center; text-shadow:#6c1c17 0px 1px 1px;}
.herriot2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.herriot2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#270503; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/36HKe.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d9900f; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#8a5523; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wc2 {color:#c494ac; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #c494ac; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 10px 15px 10px;}
.herriot2-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #191401; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread