these are the laws
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 332 // +3 points
Thanks for the thread, btw <3

The Atheed’s call had sparked an interest in Alduin as soon as it had filled his ears. He was eager to learn, and he knew little to nothing about the laws of the pack and its traditions. Surely, the sub-leader knew about most, if not all, the rules and regulations of Anathema. There wasn’t a force on Earth that would stop Alduin was having at least a few minutes to talk with her. He quickly left his den, but, in his excitement, had forgotten his writing tools. Having gone too far out of the Caverns, he shrugged the mistake off and found himself too eager to find where Aeron was located.

Eventually, he found her standing amidst the project gardens. He didn’t blame her for being outside. The day was beautiful, and the gardens did need tending to. Unfortunately for the pack, Alduin would be of little use, for all he knew about plants was that he ended up killing them—unintentionally, of course. As he got closer to the area, he whimpered with regret. His mother had known much about plants and their uses, but he hadn’t taken the time to learn it for himself. Now, he would never gain that knowledge, and it bothered him more than anyone could know.

But now was not the time for tears and weakness. His Atheed called, and he would answer. The Alaskan beast slowed his pace upon his approach and lowered his ears in respect. When he stood before her, he dipped his luperci body into his usual deep bow.

Madam Aeron,” he greeted, having recalled her name from the pack meeting. “How may I be of service?”

He held his questions back for the time being. He need to be sure that she would not reject his company. Alduin stood ready to help in any way possible and hoped fervently that she would allow him to stay. He knew she had his answers buried somewhere, and he was perhaps too keen on finding them.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread