these are the laws
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 246

Alduin tilted his head curiously when the woman spoke. He found it strange that she didn’t want to be called ‘madam’, but he wouldn’t question it. After all, he was in no position to. So, he merely nodded and complied.

Very well, then,” he stated simply. “I would love to help, Miz Aeron.

He set to work by moving stacks of wood away from the area, making room for whoever would tend to the gardening aspect of the land. He frowned for a moment as he stared at the soil, saddened by the fact that he could do no more than clear the way for the green thumbs of the pack. He regretted not being able to help with that part, but would make up for it in other ways. As he took another stack of wood into his arms, he turned to his Atheed, eager to begin his investigation.

If I may make a topic for conversation, my Lady, ” he began, “I would like to ask you about what you know of pack law. Anything you can tell me would be appreciated.

The Alaskan wolf looked at her expectantly, forgetting for a moment that he carried a heavy set of wood. He stumbled for a few steps, but kept hold of his burden. A sheepish grin crossed his face as he laughed the incident off.

Pardon my clumsiness, ” he said apologetically. “It seems that I am too eager for my own good.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread