these are the laws
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 211 // Sorry for the short… Couldn’t bring my muse up to speed for this x.x

Alduin set the stacks he had in his arms down once he’d carried them to an acceptable spot away from the garden. He was quick to return and gather more, but paused as he considered the Atheed’s question. There were many things he could ask of her, and he couldn’t quite figure out where to begin. Should he start with the harshest of rules, or perhaps something lighter and not so dark? After a moment, he came to the conclusion that he would simply spout out whatever question might be at the tip of his tongue.

Shall we start with what happens if one does not attend a meeting?” he inquired. “One that is mandatory, of course.

He looked to her expectantly for a moment before moving to grab an extra plank of wood to add to his growing pile. He moved more carefully now, for the thoughts that ran through his head occupied most of his attention. Still, he made sure to keep his ears alert for Aeron’s response. It wasn’t long before he reached the pile of wood he’d placed before, and he set the second gathering beside it. The wolf took a moment to consider what good the planks could do before setting off to collect more.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread