[j] welcome to the planet
[html]

The russet-gold woman seemed to approve of her submission, even if it was accompanied by a show of childishness that the girl-at-heart didn’t even acknowledge. When she spoke, it was in quiet but warm tones as she offered her own story about how she’d come across the mountain pack. The story of a wanderer walking an Endless Path intrigued her, and she played at reimagining it as herself—padding tirelessly, singing one of her little tunes, coming at last to the colored stones and a welcoming face. Her young bones felt weary at the thought: a relieved weariness, the feeling that came when one sank into their nest after a long and enjoyable day.

Pia did not respond to the story verbally, but her smile was far-off as she daydreamed about it, and she came back to the present again with a deep nod that indicated her understanding. Her excitement only grew as she empathized heavily with the High Shepard, and she was happy to prick her ears to hear more about the mountain family.

“Oh,” the mottled grey girl murmured, her bland brown eyes growing emotional as X’yrin finished her summary. “Oh, it’s perfect. I always say them can get better, if you work at it, you can earn it. Everyone has a second chance, everyone does.” She brought her folded hands close to her muzzle, resting her lips against her pale fingers. It was too good to be true, but it was true.

She was almost overwhelmed, but she went on in an unfaltering tone: “I would open my heart to Ichika. I want to be part of the family, and help it grow, and do all I can to keep it strong.”

<style type="text/css">
.knwtree b {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; color:#983317; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #fff;}
.knwtree .ooc { text-align:left; padding:5px 10px 0px;}
.knwtree p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 0px 45px;}
.knwtree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#d8c7aa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xnRQb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #291603; padding:360px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#291603; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread