One reason is all I need
[html]
Word Count :: 391I feel terrible that it has been so long, I have had a rough couple of weeks :\

Getting ready to apologize more for her mind being somewhere else and not paying attention, she was taken aback by the male asking about her name. He was infact right and it stunned her to the point of standing with her mouth agaping and eyes wide. She wasn't entirely sure how he knew it or where she remembered him from, but racked her brain frantically. His name failed to come to mind and she looked at him with a very apologetic look, her mouth twitched up in one corner. He was a very handsome looking male, she was unsure why she would forget such a face, but then realized it was because she spent so much time sticking her nose in a book about silly plants that no one but herself seemed to care about.

"Yes.. It is Anon.." She almost squeaked out.

Clearing her throat a bit she stuck out her hand in an awkward gesture as if offering it to shake. She had seen it before, when she was traveling. Merchants would use it to make deals. When she had asked about it they told her that it was a way of saying "deal" or "thank you" or even "It was nice to meet you stranger". It seemed strange to her, but she decided this seemed a fitting setting.
"I am sorry though, I don't know if we have met?" She said, a bit more clear this time, her held tilted to the side, hand still out. If she didn't know better, she would think she was almost shaking in nervousness. It wasn't often that she actually talked with others.

When he spoke to her about the plant, she brightened and started to babble on about it in a frantic explaination of what it looked like. She had really found anyone that shared even an interest in plants and jumped at the chance that he might without even thinking twice that someone might not be as passionate about something like she is.

"Ahh yes, its a really bright yellow flower with these interesting spikes on the stem and leaves, I just happened upon it and no one-" She stopped herself short and gave him another apologetic look, shuffling her feet. "I am sorry, you probably don't care much about plants.." She mused, ending it a bit on a laugh.

This is the part of me you are never gonna ever take away from me, no...

Image courtesy of Zach Dischner

<style>
.GR2_Anon p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Anon b {font-family:verdana; color:#d5d9df; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Anon {background-color:#3a4e79; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#020307; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3929/atable23.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Anon .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #010104; }
.GR2_Anon .name {text-align:center; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Anon .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Anon .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread