Sometimes i hate the life i made
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel); </style>Itou Alaki
Word Count :: 379 I officially suck at starting. Located in the general commons room, in the howling caverns :3

“No... Ainotameni Naze watashi wa anata to issho ni tachiōjō hitori?” the worlds flew from his mouth before he could stop himself, earning a backwards glance from the pale Abigor who was walking up ahead. “What you say” Alex called back, stopping and turning to face the storm coloured male. “Nothing, don't worry about it” although he said as such, he knew the other would push the matter and so he waved his hand dismissively, pushing forward he continued along the path. Footsteps soon sounded behind him, indicating the pale male had chosen to follow him, not that Alex would ever not follow; despite the ghostly male being older, he acted much like a pup at times, following the young Angelo around and never taking things seriously. Although he had grown used to Alexander's usual antics, it didn't stop them from draining his energy, for there were days he simply couldn't stand the others company.

“Haven't you got anything better to do than follow me around” his tone of speech indicated he was already resigned and predicting the others response, “What's better then annoying you” Alex's response was an honest answer, spoken with an infuriating innocent smile upon his lips. No matter what, he could credit the other for always being honest with what he said. Grabbing the bad strap, he moved it around so that it say more comfortably upon his shoulder, inside were various bones and natural materials he and Alex had found and were planning to experiment with them, using them to make weapons and other products for the pack storage.

Walking in companionable silence, the pair soon made it back to the howling caverns, descending down the dark tunnels without hesitation, accustomed to the lack of light and narrow tunnels, they made a quick stop by the Angelo's chambers, before heading into the common room. Seating himself down upon the ground along one of the walls, katana clacking loudly against the hard stone as he did so, he looked up, expecting Alex to join him, only the male remained standing as if thinking “I'm gonna go fetch some food” he announced, turning tail and heading down the tunnel to food storage before the young samurai could responded. “Ten wa watashi o tasukete. Kare wa watashi no shi ni naru no yo” he sighed, leaning back against the rough wall of the commons room, crossing his legs he closed his eyes and awaited for the idiot to return bearing food.

Art by Rinermai

<style>
.AlexAlaki p {padding:0px 15px 8px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AlexAlaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#27a6bb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.AlexAlaki i {font-family:verdana; color:#a0d3dc; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.AlexAlaki {background-color:#040b1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#475885; line-height:12px; max-width:650px; min-width:30%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1213/alal2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 80px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 80px;-moz-border-radius-topleft: 80px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 80px;border-top-left-radius: 80px;border-top-right-radius: 80px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AlexAlaki .inner {border-radius:0px; border:0px ; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7295/alalo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 366px 0px;}
.AlexAlaki .name {text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:120px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 9px 15px; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlexAlaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#475885; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 10px 18px; }
.AlexAlaki a:link,.AlexAlaki a:visited {color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none;}
AlexAlaki a:hover,.AlexAlaki a:active{color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #DEDEDE;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread