Sometimes i hate the life i made
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel); </style>Itou Alaki
Word Count :: 451 Grumpy Alaki be grumpy xD Don't worry, he'll calm down quickly enough/won't do anything apart from sit there and be grumpy ¬.¬

It was true that to many the pair seemed strange, whether they were deemed strange for being of the same sex, because of their contrasting personalities or simply because of their colourations and yet, despite all their differences the two got along and found some form of harmony between themselves... most of the time. Others opinions didn't bother the Angelo; for this was his home, his pack and he couldn't care less what members thought of his personal life and choices, so long as they didn't outright defy him, voice their opinions or show insubordination that was, although he wasn't sure where the ghostly Abigor on pack gossip and how such things would effect him and could only hope the idiot was carefree about everything as his surface attitude suggested. Leaving back against the wall he intended to ignore the male and allow Alex to handle the situation, for the pale Abigor was clearly the more sociable of the pair although that didn't mean he wasn't listening; silently he noted the others self introduction, the name unknown to him and foreign to him clearly indicating that the grey-brown male was fairly new to the cave dwelling pack.

One dark ear flicked back, the Angelo raising a lone eyebrow as the lowly Zepar's (not knowing the male he could only assume the guy was of low ranking) overly personal comment regarding himself and Alex. The first response that came to mind was pure instinct, a strong urge to growl and rip into the other for the outright nerve the guy has shown in front of his superiors, but such a reaction was stemmed from the Angelo’s blood lust and would be nothing short of an over reaction. Instead he settled with a clear warning growl, “Watch yourself, 'Rivers'. I do not take well to my members, especially those ranked Zepar, commenting on my life or my mate” blue eyes narrowed a fraction and he forced himself to remain seated and hands relaxed by his sides. So fuelled by the need to defend against what was most likely meant as a harmless comment, the storm coloured Angelo hadn't even realised how he had called Alex.

As if predicting how things were going, Alex stood up quickly, shooting Rivers a warning look and tilting his head to the side for the guy to follow. “You eat the rabbit, i'm gonna fetch some water. Back in a sec. Rivers, care to help me?” the Abigor could only hope that his intentions were clear enough. It wasn't the male's fault that his words had struck a nerve with the Angelo, it was more that one required certain tact and skills when dealing with the short-tempered samurai.

Art by Rinermai

<style>
.AlexAlaki p {padding:0px 15px 8px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AlexAlaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#27a6bb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.AlexAlaki i {font-family:verdana; color:#a0d3dc; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.AlexAlaki {background-color:#040b1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#475885; line-height:12px; max-width:650px; min-width:30%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1213/alal2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 80px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 80px;-moz-border-radius-topleft: 80px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 80px;border-top-left-radius: 80px;border-top-right-radius: 80px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AlexAlaki .inner {border-radius:0px; border:0px ; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7295/alalo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 366px 0px;}
.AlexAlaki .name {text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:120px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 9px 15px; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlexAlaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#475885; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 10px 18px; }
.AlexAlaki a:link,.AlexAlaki a:visited {color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none;}
AlexAlaki a:hover,.AlexAlaki a:active{color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #DEDEDE;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread