down in the garden where it's cool
[html]weep woop

Despite her run-in with TaeKyung yesterday, the wolf hadn’t felt any better since returning home. Magnolia was still livid, still angry, still cooped up in her own mind. Her body ached from the fight she had gotten into and felt it necessary for some relaxation in bed the following morning. Her right arm was rather stiff from the slave’s attack, but luckily her cat had stayed faithful and curled up right by her injured appendage. The kitten purred in her sleep, and Magnolia patted the sweet thing rhythmically. It seemed that this fragile creature was the only thing keeping her somewhat sane at the present moment.

It was quiet out, and the broken Confidant sighed, listening to the sounds of the world outside. A rustle through the trees led the scent of a certain pup to Magnolia’s nose before the dark child called out to her. A smile cracked through her harsh appearance. Artemisia was innocent, and probably one of the few creatures in the kingdom that cared whether she lived or died. Magnolia had taken care of her and her siblings when they were just fragile little babies. Arte had certainly grown since the last time they interacted. Perhaps the little one could break Magnolia’s depression.

“Come in, my dear,” the confidant called out from her bed. “I would get up but I’m afraid Claudia would object,” she looked at her own little pseudo-child who was still fast asleep.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread