down in the garden where it's cool
[html]

323 → D'aww, love Maggie.

A voice beckoned her to enter, along with the name of someone or something she wasn't sure she'd encountered yet. She vaguely wondered if Maggie had a woman with her, but made no move to voice this question. Instead she approached the homestead and eased her way inside, allowing her eyes to adjust before entering fully.

Though she didn't appear to be dying of a lethal injury, there was something different about the woman she so fondly thought of. Her eyebrows lowered, but it was neither anger nor pity that etched its way onto her face. Remorse was clear, and she disliked herself for it. All her emotions continued to play on her face, and it was something she would have to remember to speak with someone about. How to hide them, how to conceal her innermost thoughts. Briefly raising her empty hands, she took her gaze from the woman to herself, as if to note her lack of a gift. I should have brought you something... Were the words that fell from her charcoal lips, but the real meaning was clear. I should have come to get you.

Looking to the kitten then, she lost some of her sadness and nearly (but didn't quite) smile at the little body pressed to the Vedetta's side. Though she liked animals and on some level wished to have one of her own, she feared her inability to care for one properly, so hadn't actively sought out a companion of her own. Claudia? She questioned after a long moment of silence, gesturing to the black and white animal as she drew closer to kneel by the bottom of Magnolia's bed. She knew nothing of the fight with her older sister's slave, TaeKyung, but felt there was something wrong if her friend refused to get out of bed even at this hour. Still, she said nothing. After being taken and ransomed, Artemisia felt some rest was due.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i38 ... gons-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:139px; height:218px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px; text-align: justify;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread