down in the garden where it's cool
[html]:O fun fact: I named maggies kitten after the b&w cat I had growing up Smile

The sight before her was so impressive, the Confidant nearly gasped. It always amazed the woman how quickly such tiny little creatures could grow into their full potential. Artemisia was no exception; she was almost all grown up now and probably triple the size Magnolia remembered her being. The child was beautiful, just like her father. The girl had the same haunting, pumpkin eyes he did. It was a pleasing sight to see that wonderful man live on in something as beautiful and delightful as she.

At the return of Arte’s voice, however, the girl stopped staring. Magnolia chuckled. “Oh shush little one, seeing you again is the best present you could ever give me,” and it was true. The hybrid had a soft spot for children, especially Eris & Lark children. They were the only innocent and pure thing left in the Kingdom, and their preciousness was not lost on Maggie.

At the sound of her name, the kitten stirred and looked up at the mocha figure above her. Maggie continued petting the little one, and motioned for Arte to do the same if she wished.”You may have met my sister, Foxglove. She joined Salsola in January and gave me and Eris kittens as tribute. Isn’t she precious?” Without even realizing it, she was beaming.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread