down in the garden where it's cool
[html]

411 → Awwee, Claudia's an adorable name. My cat's names are woefully boring and the product of a six-year-old's mind.

What Magnolia saw and the girl felt were two very different things. Her build was impressive, yes, but she longed for the curvaceous, feminine body of her sisters. It had far less uses than stature and muscle tone could provide her, but she cared very little about the facts. There were things she couldn't change though, and at some point she would have to accept that this body was hers and to use it to her advantage. Momentarily her eyebrows shot upward, nearly disappearing into her currently overgrown bob, but when Maggie continued to tell her that seeing her was the best present she could have been given, Arte's face settled into a look of quiet pride, the corners of her mouth turning upward in the faintest of smiles.

Stroking the corner of a velveteen ear on the kitten's head, she was pleased to see a glimmer of appreciation in its eyes, and she smiled down at the four-legged, adopted child of Magnolia's. Looking back to the woman when she spoke, she took in all the little details she might want to recall later. Despite her earlier mood, she seemed to have brightened visibly, and it heartened the child to know that this might be because of her visit. Her mohawk had always been an object of great fascination to her, and on a few occasions she'd wanted one of her own, but lacked the courage to do it; that, and she didn't know where to begin when it came to shaping it evenly. I haven't seen much of anyone, but I'll remember she's your sister, Of course she would. Maggie had always been kind to her and she would extend the same courtesy to her sister. Her memory was advanced, even for an adult's. Claudia is a pretty name, for a pretty girl, She oozed, running a long finger across the kitten's spine.

Glancing around the space, she found it had changed very little since her visits as a younger girl, but remembered it fondly. I would have come to get you, y'know. If I was older... Turning her fierce jack-o-lantern gaze on Maggie now, she searched her face for emotions. How are you? It was free for her to interpret as she wished, she played no games with the woman, nor did she think she ever would. If there was one person she thought she could rely on to be straightforward with her, it was this spry young adult.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i38 ... gons-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:139px; height:218px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px; text-align: justify;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread