down in the garden where it's cool
[html]another fun fact: my mother named our female cats the names she wanted to name me but couldn’t get my dad to like (Claudia and Emma). Also, I woke up around 6 am and couldn’t fall back asleep until this was written XD

The mostly-white kitten yowled loudly in pleasure when Arte trailed down her back. She stretched her limbs out momentarily and yawned, smacking her lips with a goofball grin on her tiny face. Instead of letting her settle in more Maggie picked the kitten up and put her on all fours. At first the little one objected, but then saw this as an opportunity to rub her body on Artemisia’s outstretched arm, tail curling around the body part.

“I think she likes you,” the silver girl stated happily, eyeing the pumpkin-eyed daughter in case anything were to go wrong between them. Magnolia’s reverie was cut short by the pup’s statement. Her mood instantly plunged again, but Magnolia tried her best to stay happy for the other girl’s sake. “I know,” she said quietly, defeated. “It’s alright now though, I’m back and so you shouldn’t waste your time thinking about what happened anymore. Its almost summer, my love, and there are more pleasant things on the horizon. I’m okay, really. It was unfortunate but I’m alive and that’s all that matters,” she hoped the little one would drop the topic; she didn’t want to depress Artemisia. It was her sister, after all, who got Maggie captured. But that was for Maggie to deal with later.

"Tell me, my dear, what adventures have you gotten into lately? I want to hear all about them," Maggie remembered when she was young and how quickly a pups brain could change topics and completely forget about the previous one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread