down in the garden where it's cool
[html]but Lorraine is such a pretty name! and u gets a post because the last thing I want to do is my environmental archaeology reading / stats studying >___>

The little one must have been well on her way to being a yearling. Artemisia no longer sported the extra large paws and ears that came with being young and innocent; instead, her fathers sharp features cut through whatever femininity the young creature had. Arte was extremely pleasing to look at and Maggie knew one day the girl would have no problem finding a male supporter for her. That was what was expected of her as an Eternity; she would one day lead and make her parents proud, best case scenario. Worst case scenario she would become just like the silver woman before her; lost, unwanted, and just trying to get by. A question about the kitten reached Magnolia’s pointy ears, at which she smiled. “My sister found her. I don’t know exactly where, but I guess somewhere near that gypsy pack she was a part of before joining us,” Maggie made no attempt to hide her disdain for the pack that battered and broke Foxglove.

Claudia yowled through her loud purrs, stretching her tiny front legs for what must have been the hundredth time today. She looked at the two wolves before her before plopping off the bed, batting her paws at some dust on the floor. Magnolia took this as a sign to get up, though she continued to listen intently to her dark companion. “I’ve been to Halifax before, its not bad. Its unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. Humans made such weird stuff…” she caught herself going on a tangent, “I can go with you if you like. Jasper is due for a long ride, anyway, and ladies of our stature should never travel alone. ” she hadn’t given the white horse a second thought since returning to Salsola. He had been taken care of, however, and stayed close to her residence despite his owners disappearance. It seemed as if all of Magnolia’s companions were loyal followers, which warmed her bleak heart, if only for a moment.

Her body was stiff as she made the move to get out of her comfortable bed, grimacing as she made the final plunge onto the dirt below. “Well, now that I am up, what would you like to do little one?” she needed some distraction, even if it was something menial like a walk. As she waited for the Bambino’s response, she looked to her Kite’s perch. “I wonder what Kimbra is doing…” she said to herself, peering out of her residence’s window hoping for a glimpse of the bird of prey.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread