Listen my child you say to me
[html]

210w :: This is quite simple, but i hope that it works for you XD Luna is in her optime form, and the location is quite neutral, but i believe that the village would be a situable place. Is it ok to place it during the afternoon?

A few cold sips of water was all needed to shake the female's insides as she leaned on the riverside to dring in a decidedly canine manner. That morning she had finished selecting the herbs that were still useful, and discarded the old, dusty ones. When she finished, she realized that she was running low on supplies.

A dark-hued hand rose to dry off the excess of water from the female's muzzle, who still pondered what to do next. It would be a good idea to go and collect more herbs, but she discarded it after she remembered that there were enough supplies in the storage room for her to use, so it was nosense going out to cut more plants, specially since the snow had only moved back recently, and many plants were still in the recovery process.

In the end, she decided to go and take a walk, Mihewi following after her. For a minute, several questions about spirit guides flooded Luna's mind, but decided to discard the questions that were about to leave her mouth for fear of offending her. She was still ignorant to many of AniWaya's customs, and the recent war had not done anything but to prevent her from illustrating herself on the topic.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread