Listen my child you say to me
[html]

ooc goes here

He was rather intent on his singing that he didn’t hear the footsteps approach him. The words were not in his home tongue, AniWayan, but they still were rather appropriate. It wasn’t until she spoke that Aranck noticed her. Wado, my dear.” He wasn’t sure how much AniWayan she knew, so he stuck to only a few words. Ulilohi had mentioned that not many were versed in the old ways and he was happy to help them learn.

He motioned for her to join him. Osiyo, Luna. My name is Aranck Eluwilussit. I arrived not too long ago from the Great Tribe. Have you been in the pack long?” She seemed intelligent and he knew that she was from here since she smelled AniWayan, a smell that was so much like the Great Tribe. From what he had seen of the place and what he knew of the men, he could see why Dawali liked it and Maska hated.

It was enough like home that it should have pleased the rather forward thinking Amara. But it was too little like home for the taste of that usgianu, Maska. But Aranck knew that he needed to stop thinking of the man or else he might accidently let it slip what happened to Maska, and he had promised Ulilohi he wouldn’t. So he gave the female named Luna a friendly, if not mischievous, grin.

wc: ###

<style>
#ayashat-text {font-family:georgia; serif; font-size:12px; width:80%; margin:0px auto; line-height:16px; }
#ayashat-text p.ooc {font-style:italic;}
#ayashat-text p.wc {text-align:right;}
#ayashat-text p {text-indent:50px; }
#ayashat-text b {letter-spacing:.5px; }
#ayashat-text b:before {content: open-quote; }
#ayashat-text b:after {content: close-quote; }
.ayashat-line1 {width:100%; border-bottom:1px dashed; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread