Listen my child you say to me
[html]

Feel free to poke me if I’m a bit slow. It helps spur me on to action.

It seemed that she understood the simple AniWayan that he spoke and he wondered who had taught her. Though he wasn’t sure how much of it she understood. He listened to her speak about how long she’d been here and he gave a chuckle. ”You beat me in length. I’ve only been here less than a week.” He then asked the question that he was curious about. ”Tell me, Luna, where did you learn my mother tongue and how much of it do you know?” He might have found his first pupil in language lessons.

Her question about what the Great Tribe was like followed by her statements of an unreliable source caused him to chortle. ”I assume you mean that idiot Maska?” But he sobered up soon after he said that and realized that he might have to tread lightly. He glanced at the Great Fire and sent a silent prayer for the spirits to send him wisdom. ”Well, AniWaya is different enough to be a little disconcerting for someone like me but similar enough that it feels like home.” He paused. ”There should be some differences anyway. You are far enough to naturally morph into something based on the Great Tribe but distinct from it.” He finished with, ”It is not all that different at the core.”

<style>
.teach1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.teach1 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.teach1 b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.teach1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 7atd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto; border-radius:30px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.teach1 .inner {margin:50px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:240px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread