Listen my child you say to me
[html]

OOC here!

His eyes glittered with amusement at her very apparent excitement. She seemed as eager to learn, as he was to find the right herbs to help his aching bones. Back in the Great Tribe, Aranck knew all the herbs and what they did and what they looked like. Here, however, he knew some of them but there were many that he would not know. But he still needed to say, "Wado." At her words about AniWayans not know much about the spirit world, he nodded thoughtfully. "Ulilohi explain that and asked if I could teach everyone about that sort of thing." He wondered if she minded the familiarity with which he spoke of the councilmember. But he didn't really care what she thought, especially since he viewed her as a niece since most of the Great Tribe's younger generation saw him as an uncle or grandfather.

At her suggestion of getting up and moving to her hut, he nodded but gave a cheeky grin. "What will people say?" He then gave a slight chortle as Dega shook his feathered head at his charge's joke but was clearly amused by Aranck's antics. But Aranck soon sobered and got up, feeling his bones grind together slightly. But once he was standing he gestured and said, "Lead the way fair maiden." Yes, Aranck decided he liked AniWaya very much.

Aranck Eluwilussit

<style>
.wisecrow .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.wisecrow-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#164B2B; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.wisecrow p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wisecrow b {color:#343670; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.wisecrow {background-color:#849997; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... d40a-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #518A68; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518A68; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:350px; text-align:justify; }
.wisecrow-border {width:352px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.wisecrow .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #518A68; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread