Listen my child you say to me
[html]

OOC here!

She didn’t seem to mind his slightly dirty mind, for which he was grateful. He didn’t actually mean anything by it but most used it for his own entertainment. Of course he would apologize if she was upset by it or insulted but as Luna seemed more amused by it than upset, Aranck knew that she could stand his teasing and there was no reason for him to apologize. She mentioned where she was staying and he nodded, offering her his arm to walk, feeling rather chivalric at the moment. Taga flew over to him and perched on his shoulder.

She commented on the scenery and Aranck grinned. "You must feel special that you live in such a beautiful area, my dear." He wasn't sure if he liked this place more than the Great Tribe or vice versa but they both were very nice. She talked to her self about blood being spilt and he wanted to rant about Maska but knew that would not be productive. Her spirit guide spoke to her about that and they had a mini-conversation, which left him amused as he often did that with both Taga and himself, which of course left people wondering about his sanity but then he liked playing the part of the crazy old wolf.

Luna then pointed out the crops and he shook his head. "I would be more surprised if it wasn’t there since they would be there in the Great Tribe as well at this time. Though I prefer the finished product." He especially liked the tobacco but that was something he didn’t often indulge in. The earth colored female then said that they were there and he nodded his assent and waited for her to stop at her home so they could enter.

Aranck Eluwilussit

<style>
.wisecrow .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.wisecrow-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#164B2B; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.wisecrow p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wisecrow b {color:#343670; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.wisecrow {background-color:#849997; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... d40a-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #518A68; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518A68; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:350px; text-align:justify; }
.wisecrow-border {width:352px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.wisecrow .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #518A68; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread