Listen my child you say to me
[html]<style type="text/css">
.awaranck-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:640px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.awaranck {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... Aranck.jpg) no-repeat top left;width:90%;max-width:640px;min-width:490px;color:#c0c0c0;border:1px solid #000 }
.awaranck .in {margin:260px 10px 10px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:1em;}
.awaranck p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.awaranck b {color:#C0CFEB;font-family:georgia;}
.awaranck-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC

She gestured for him to enter with a rather large, sweeping gesture and then tilted her head for him to sit in one of the chairs. Aranck sat down and allowed Luna to move one of his hands gently but firmly around. Her question was answered with a slight wince but in all it wasn’t too bad. His arthritis wasn’t that far advanced and might never get too much worse than it already was. After she let his hand go, he rubbed very slightly, finding that that helped relieve some of his pain. "If I was in the Great Tribe, where I was Ookah, I would do this myself since I knew the plants. So I must thank you for doing this." He really was grateful for her to be doing this for him.

She then went off to get something and came back with some nettles. He nodded and listened to what she said. "The stinging nettle infusion should help a lot. So will the laceration." He was aware of the effects of marijuana and of stinging nettle. He just wasn’t sure if they had them here. At her preparing the first infusion now, he nodded and said, "We can do some of your lessons while we wait. Would you prefer to hear about the Great Tribe, some basic AniWayan, or something else?" He would let her chose what she would like to learn. If she was a pup, he would have chosen the subjects but she was a grown woman and could decide what was most useful for her to learn first.

Image by Gareth Wonfor
[/html]

Messages In This Thread