Listen my child you say to me
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC

He was glad that she was at least gentle as she moved his finger joints and other parts of his hand against each other. Truth be told, his esteem for her medical skills increased as it was rare for a medic to have such a gentle touch. He gave her a fond smile and replied to her enjoying this, "So you enjoy torturing people?" But he had a sparkle of good humor in his eyes, showing her that he wasn't serious about it.

He considered what to teach her first as he watched her prepare the stuff for his hands. "We're going to start with introducing ourselves. Ale ayv dagovgi Aranck. Or my name is Aranck. You would say…?" He trailed off, intending for her to answer him. He was ready to gently correct her if she was wrong but he hoped that she wouldn't. But he did chuckle at her eagerness to learn. She was almost like a young puppy in her curiosity, which he liked and admired.

He figured she should learn something else to tell him that she wasn't sure what he was asking. "So you can practice your AniWayan and I know if you don't understand something, you can say: Tlaigoliga, which means I don't understand or Thlahtlayagwanta, which mean I don't know." He wondered if she would use either of those phrases.

Code by Kitty, Table by Sammiie & photo by Rezmutt@flickr

<style>
.Aranack1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Aranack1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Aranack1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fbc567; text-shadow:#fbc565 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Aranack1 {background-color:#004e93; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/4ux4p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
.Aranack1-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread