Bad blood
The man seemed surprised when Thanatos spoke Turkish, it was expected though. Not many spoke Turkish. [html]Küçük.[/html] He didn’t know much, just the basics really. The man stepped forward as Thanatos finished cutting up the amount of meat he could carry. The man nodded when offered some meat, it’s not like Thanatos could carry it all anyways.

The man was lucky he caught Thanatos in a good mood, if he wasn’t, he probably would have attacked the pair on sight for coming near his meal. For some reason though, he felt like being generous, which didn’t happen often. He wasn’t expecting anything in return. The rest of the meat wound have ended up being eaten by someone else anyway or it would just rot.

Thanatos smirked when he was called red-eyes. Aeda had called him that when he was a pup. He looked up at the man as he spoke. My aunt taught her two daughters, my sister, and myself multiple languages. She had been a slave and had managed to pick up different languages either from her master or another slave. So no, I’m not from overseas. Name’s Thanatos by the way. He didn’t feel the need to mention his last name, it was only a symbol of his assassin family nothing more.

Messages In This Thread