Bad blood
[html]

OOC here!

The man commented on Thanatos’ statement about how he learned the languages. I know bits and pieces of too many that I care to count but I am fluent in five. The man had the audacity to laugh at Thanatos when he gave his name. It was not a good idea to insult Thanatos in such a way when he had been in such a gracious mood towards the man and his pet. He spoke, acting like he knew Thanatos just because he knew the old Greek myths, yet again another insult.

His eyes narrowed at the man as he spoke. Do not mock me. I am not as foolish as the man in the stories. I’d be careful when comparing someone you don’t know to such a foolish and ignorant character. They might not take it as well. Thanatos wasn’t happy but he wouldn’t harm the man unless he was given reason to. He smirked slightly as he looked at the pair. Part of your little speech was correct though. My parents are named Erebus and Nyx, but my brothers are Nemesis, Envy, and Moros, Doom. My sister is Eris, Stife. Back home, I was one of the most feared members of my family, but no one made me a fool. Thanatos’ blood red eyes stared down the man as he continued. Are there any other assumptions or stories you would like to share? Thanatos was interested to see how much he knew but it was also a challenge at the same time, daring him to insult him again.

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread