You Could Convince Me
[html]

I know, right?! It's so weeeeird to play her.

The smile that spread across the coywolf’s scarred features made Pia want to sing again, but she only wagged her tail hard behind her. This was what she lived for, to see others like this. It was a cliché like in the songs, but she didn’t give a fig as always. Others could think her childish or foolish or naïve if they wanted to, but she was a woman grown despite her behavior, and she’d chosen her own merry path.

The pale male came closer to sniff at her, and she wagged her tail as she waited for him to be finished with his inspection. She barely restrained herself from murdering the distance between them, but she managed to be patient. He agreed with her about the weather then, completing his sniffing circle, stood next to her and smiled. The invitation was clear, and she followed him along the beach with a skip in her step.

“Far away, once,” Pia twittered when the young man asked where she was from. She paused and tipped her head thoughtfully. “Or—well, now I’m from Ichika. In the really pretty mountains, over there.” She gestured and grinned. “I traveled to look for my father, and—well, I’ve not found him yet, but someday maybe. I’m just glad I got a home.” She continued to wag her tail pleasantly, not thinking of apologizing for rambling about the answer. Sometimes luperci just had a lot to say.

“What’re you named, woodpecker?” she asked, bumping into his shoulder with hers and grinning sweetly.

<style type="text/css">
.pia2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#ccdde7; text-shadow:#453f24 1px 1px 2px;}
.pia2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.pia2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#d2c8af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wqg3D.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c8bea4; padding:0px 0px 190px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#453f24; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.pia2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread