Not strong enough
Fritz supposed that he shouldn’t have just ask if she was Ismeme but instead what her name was. But it was a bit late for that. So he would just have to plow on and get to what he wanted to say so he could get to Selene faster. But he couldn’t just go and insult her or get her angry. That meant that he needed to figure out what he needed to say.

He wasn’t ashamed by anything. ”I’m friends with Selene and wanted to know what happened.” But he didn’t really want to hurt her so continued. ”I just want to be able to help her want to know your side of what happened.” He wasn’t going hurt her but he was extremely tense. Who knew what might happen with an upset female.

But Fritz also wanted to be on guard in case she flew at him in a fit of blind, or not so blind, rage. Yet his main concern was the truth so that he could help Selene heal. He wasn’t sure that she would ever heal completely from the hurt that the two of them caused, even if it was unintentional. He realized that he didn’t introduce himself though. ”I’m Fritz Earl by the way.” This was almost friendly but he was still desperate for answers from Selene.

Messages In This Thread