Not strong enough
[html]

OOC Sorry it’s so long. She had lots to say.

He was friends with Selene? Did that mean he wanted to get revenge because she hurt Selene? He wanted to know what happened but she must have told him something. Then he mentioned he wanted to help her and know Isa’s side of the story. He was clearly tense, just as her father had always been before she received a beating. After a little while, he introduced himself as Fritz. Isa nodded, storing the name away.

Isa stood, taking up a submissive position. I’m sorry. I never meant for anything to happen. I didn’t want to hurt Selene. She was the one who I had first met when I came here. She called for Jazper so I could join. Isa looked down, trying to keep tears from forming. I thought of her as a friend, I never wanted to hurt her.

She didn’t know how to explain what happened between her and Hadley, or if Fritz would even believe her. She knew she had to try though. I ran into Hadley one day, well he tripped over me actually, and he asked if I wanted to help find materials for repairs. We went into a house that was in a small town south of Casa and he found the supplies he needed. The next part was difficult for her to talk about and she looked up at Fritz, unsure if he would believe her or think she was crazy. M..my father’s ghost showed up and I don’t exactly have a good history with him. Hadley ended up retreating within himself like he used to do with his…master. I ended up doing the same, unable to handle being around my father again. He told Hadley to do something and..um…we..we had sex. Hadley said Selene’s name and I started to snap out of it. I ran out of the house and when I came back, my father was gone and Hadley was himself again too but neither of us remembered what happened. She looked down, ashamed of herself. I had just recently gotten my memory back. I didn’t mean to hurt her. I didn’t. The tears started to fall down her face and she was unable to meet his eyes. It was my first time. I had just met him and that happened and I hurt Selene. I never wanted to break them up.

Isa looked up at Fritz with tears still streaming down her face. Go ahead, beat me, cut me, do whatever you want. I know I deserve it.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread