Savin' me
[html]

464w

Her first reaction to the display of resistance of the feline (which was surprising, to say the least, since the projectile hit it directly in a vital point) was to crouch and growl, but a second arrow, shot from behind her, hit the animal's neck with such accuracy that, no more than a second later, the animal was laying on the floor, exhaling its last breath. Poor beast she thought, dying an unnecessary death. Frodo offered her his help if she aided him in the transportation of the body back to "the camp", which probably meant his house. Luna pondered about it for a couple of seconds. After all, he had helped her when she was in trouble. "I will help, but first..." She headed to reach the archer, who was apparently examining his kill. "I have to do something." And, placing a paw on the place where the puma's heart was, she began to mutter a small prayer.

Even before joining this pack, she was deeply respectful of life, and didn't really appreciate killing off another being when it wasn't necessary. So, following the tribe's guidelines, she proceeded to do the hunting ritual by telling a prayer, apologizing to the beast for taking its life and giving her best wishes to the soul on its journey to the spirit world. Under other circumstances, part of the body would've been buried, but that decision was not for her to make, for the kill had been performed for somebody else. Neither could she hold a grudge against Frodo. He had saved her from death, and for that, she was deeply grateful.

The prayer ended, and she opened a pair of compassionate, green eyes to meet Frodo's, this time smiling normally. Her voice was tranquil when she spoke, but a bit rough because of the sorrow within her chest. "I have finished, lets take the body already." She said, trying to imagine how would they manage to carry this heavy mass of muscles back to the Village. "Do you mind me shifting here? I doubt that I'd be able to carry the body like this." Injured and thumbless it would be almost impossible to lift so much weight, let alone move with it on her back. So, stepping aside, she closed her eyes and began the shifting process, impudic, not even caring about another's presence beside her. She was a fast shifter by nature, and it didn't take more than a few minutes for bigger, stronger muscles to pump up her body. Her injury still hurted, but she was sure that it wouldn't bother very much. "Now, hands to work." Paws she corrected herself and, before trying to lift the puma, she went to retrieve the kill that had costed her the life of another predator.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Mihewi says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread