rabbit blessing
[html]
Short post =( Words - 200+

Pia was an interesting wolf. She seemed the perfect type for Ichika’s peaceful ideals. Jaden appreciated her kindness and smiled as he watched her speak. Never before had he met someone similar and the fact that he could tell that so early on was quite an achievement for the little hybrid. Her bubbly way of speaking seemed to have a kindness that was in itself very infectious. Namaste, the towering Optime folded his hands as he remembered the custom and even gave a generous bow that made his injured ribs ache.

Taking his full height again, the lone wolf then proceeded to keep pleasant with the Ichikan. No, but thank you. I have hunted today. It’s nice to meet you Pia. I’m Jaden Ohanzee and I haven’t a pack to call my own. Jaden approached a bit further and took a distance from her that was pleasant for conversation.

It seemed fait was cruel and had a certain taste for making the wanderer unable to ignore his former home. Without the possibility of distraction now, he figured a question about the only Ichikan he missed and knew genuinely missed him was worth asking. Your Shepard, is she well?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread