Ain't no rest for the wicked
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 300 // +3 points
Me too… Sorry x.x

It wasn’t long before Alduin gained better control of himself. His eyes watched warily as the other turned slightly, but the rest of his body remained positioned in a nonthreatening manner. Despite being much taller than his unwelcome guest, it was obvious that he lacked the muscle the stranger had. He cursed his laziness as he glanced down at his own body. While he was not fat and out of shape, he certainly wasn’t built to fight someone like the wolf before him. So he stayed his violent instincts that demanded death, if only for the moment.

Perhaps not,” he said gently, “but I am curious, and I ask that you forgive my straightforwardness. Have your travels every led you to a place called Alaska, by any chance?

He forced his inquisitive grin to stay plastered to his lips, though he didn’t enjoy it as he normally would. The more he saw and heard of this man, the less he wanted to keep things kind and respectful. Everything within the massive wolf told him to stop playing nice and chew through his throat. No one could know the kind of restraint it took Alduin to keep himself from letting blind fury rule his senses. The last thing he wanted, however, was to kill an innocent passer-by, and that was the only thing that gave him the strength to keep hold of Anger’s rusting chains.

So he stood waiting for an answer, ears perked high and tail swaying gently behind him as he moved to clasp his hands together in front of him. His thumbs played around each other anxiously, but no other sign of a threat made its way to Alduin’s features. It was a draining process for the wolf, but one that needed to be done—for now, anyway.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread