Ain't no rest for the wicked
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 305 // +3 points
Ehhh… Ugly or me x.x

It was an innocent question. All the demon wanted was his name. It was simple enough to answer, but still he found the task to be rather daunting. Alduin remained where he was and kept a cautious eye on the beast as he shifted his position slightly. He could see where the path of this meeting forked: one side led to a tense, but peaceful conversation while the other was painted with blood and strewn with flesh and fur. He had little choice in the matter of giving out his name, but how the stranger reacted would be the deciding factor for Alduin’s chosen path.

Before he spoke, the Alaskan wolf felt his body tense in anticipation. The muscles underneath his thick fur rippled gently as he shifted his body ever so slightly in case he had to fight. His tail stopped moving, and his ears began to fall flat against his skulls. Yellow eyes watched the red-dyed beast with great caution as he gathered the courage to speak.

Alduin,” he declared, doing his best to hide the growl rising in his throat. “Alduin is my name.

As the words left his lips, he felt that whether the demon remembered him or not was becoming irrelevant. He sensed the reins of the blood-thirsty beast within him slipping from his grasp, and he knew that the black and red wolf would have to give him one hell of a good response if he was to continue to willingly hold the creature back.

Try as he might to mask the rumble escaping his throat, he couldn’t. The forest was far too quiet that morning for him to pass the blame onto a rustling tree or chirping bird. So he let it go, and hoped it was enough to spark some sort of memory in that demon’s head.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread