speak no evil
[html]

Sie told me it was okay to join in, so I hope it still is. ^^;

The gypsy hybrid felt strange now that Maggie was back; she found herself keeping her distance, fearful of the way her sister might be reacting to being taken captive. Foxglove had become silent and distressed, but her sister was much different than she was and she suspected there would be differences. She should have been staying closer to her sister now, especially, but the blonde wolfdog felt suffocated by having faced such similar horrors so shortly after joining. It was a strange feeling... Knowing that no place was different.

Though she had heard the howl, the decorated gypsy girl came upon the pair almost as if by chance. Jade eyes came into focus as she started, realizing that she had found them without realizing. She heard the tail end of what the strange male said, looking briefly to the female from her own pack. Just like the other members, she was an unknown face to Foxglove. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," she spoke softly, embarrassment tainting her tone.

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread