speak no evil
[html]

tis short >.<ooc

The boy, well more of a man, smelt like he wasn't far off her age. Perhaps older. But visually he looked much older, perhaps because of Odessa childlike form. Only odd parts of her anatomy gave away her maturity after all. She looked down on him as she listened to his words intently, frowning slightly. 'I'm not sure...' she said, looking around casually. 'At least, I don't think there's been any trouble...' she concluded, turning back around to Max with a gentle smile. Odessa cast her eye on him again, yes, the thick winter coat added months to his appearance. Mostly utilising the advantage of size. Of course, something which Odessa lack horribly in.

The medic's ears flicked attentively, her body swivelling around until her pumpkin eyes found the attractive form of Foxglove. 'Foxglove...' she hummed gently, 'You weren't interrupting at all' she insisted with a sweep of her thin grey hand. 'This is...' Odessa trailed off realising that she hadn't caught his name (or rather he hadn't revealed it), 'Well, I didn't catch his name. But he comes from Inferni, apparently they've been subjected to some attacks. You haven't heard anything about them around our borders have you?' she asked, tilting her head as she waited for a response.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread