Little dirty girl
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
I'm so numb, Can't you hear me?

Here I am, There is something inside me

That still wants to feel
Word Count :: 381 Ta da >Big Grin

Winter was finally seeming all but gone from the lands, the landscapes growing more and more lush with each passing day. Having awoken early to the thunderous sound which was Alexander snoring, the young Angelo had quickly set out and walked the border, although as he had foresaw things were quiet and peaceful in and around his lands; his lands. Even now it seemed strange that he shared the leadership of the misfit pack with the white queen; all of his time in the pack he had always saw the snow-coated Angela as superior to himself, a figure that deserved to be respected and obeyed. But now he stood alongside her as Angelo and Angela and the pack was thriving. Rolling his shoulders, he titled his head back, blue eyes staring up into the clear sky. Breathing in he let out a low whistle and waited, silently observing the ever moving blue sky above him; it didn't take long for one of the crows to answer his summons, although he had expected Beyaz, Chiya had answered, the hooded female angling herself down and landing promptly upon his shoulder.

“How about you and me go slack of somewhere, huh girl?” he ran a finger down the crows chest, before altering his course and heading out from the pack, into the neutral parts of the Halcyon mountain. Despite having claimed he intended to slack, truth be told the storm coloured male had already done all he had planned for that day in the morning; he'd checked the borders, released the crows and checked they were all in good health, he'd even done some basic training and dropped by both the workshop site as well as the pack gardens, pleased with how the two projects were progressing.

Walking in silence, keeping to a brisk pace, the dark coated samurai soon found himself deep into the Halcyon mountain, morning having turned into late afternoon. Flicking his eyes over the rough, rocky landscape he quickly pinpointed a sturdy looking tree. Reaching for a lower branch, he pulled himself up into it's branches, arranging his katana and daggers so that they were within easy reach, but not digging into him. With half hearted hand gestures he instructed Chiya to keep watch and with that he fell asleep.

Image courtesy of Billy Lindblom

<style>
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb b {font-family:verdana; color:#55484f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb {background-color:#f1eff2; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#9f8d89; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5499/atab5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #524849; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#3f363e; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread