Little dirty girl
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
I'm so numb, Can't you hear me?

Here I am, There is something inside me

That still wants to feel
Word Count :: 325 Nothing personal, he's like this with others all too often >.>

The pressure of claws gripping tightly caused the storm coloured male to open his eyes, a mix of Carolina blue and prussian blue glared down at the monochrome crow, whom simply stared up at him with her beady eyes, before jumping free of him and gliding across to the branches of the opposing tree. Rubbing his arm, he glared in the general direction of the bird, settling himself back into the branches off the tree, heavy lids closed once more and his mind picked up the scattered pieces of the dream he was having. The rise and fall of his chest was gradual, his breathing grew heavier and more even with each passing second as sleep once more threatened to consume him. Then there was the squeak, a small voice breaking through the silence of the area he had found.

“No.. Ainotameni” he muttered to himself, leaning forward he allowed his legs to dangle from the branch, dark hands grabbing the thick tree limbs as he leant forward and peered down onto the landscape beneath him. “Ima nani ga koko ni arimasu ka?” he mused aloud, his features morphing into that of cautious interest. A stranger in neutral grounds wasn't uncommon, but a feeble like girl waking from his sleep wasn't too much appreciated. “My, my, my. Now that's the question I should be asking, who are you, rude little girl that has barged in and woken me up” he sneered down at the woman, too lazy to descend from the trees branches. With his left hand he pushed up his jeans, pulling out the dagger he had tied around his ankle; although it was just some lone female, he wasn't going to completely let his guard down around her. “Speak fast or else” he threatened, a gleeful smile bleeding into his expression. It was a bad habit, messing with strangers and picking fights with them, but either way it was too much fun not to.

Image courtesy of Billy Lindblom

<style>
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb b {font-family:verdana; color:#55484f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb {background-color:#f1eff2; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#9f8d89; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5499/atab5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #524849; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#3f363e; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread