Little dirty girl
[html]

O3O S'all good~

The dame could feel Gamble's tension on her shoulder, and she tightened the grip on her cane. Her bodice may have been small and slender, but that cane had some serious reach. And serious reach could always mean something bad for a man's precious family jewels when it came to weaponry. Wander remained tense as the stranger jabbered in foreign tongue, crown tilted lightly to listen, as she couldn't see him.

“My, my, my. Now that's the question I should be asking, who are you, rude little girl that has barged in and woken me up."

I'm Wander Huxley. I'm just going on a walk, and your... whatever that sound was, scared me. So of course I'm going to demand to know who's there! the doe countered, the tone of voice frazzled and exasperated. You could've been a bear or something! How am I supposed to address a threat like that?

The mottled-pelted fae continued to hold her position, every muscle and tendon tense and on edge as she kept herself balanced on those paws. Muzzle tipped upwards a little, facing towards the sound of the man's voice. His threat was evident, and that certainly wouldn't, or shouldn't, go without answer.

Or else what? she called back in retort, attempting to hinder his bluff.

<style type="text/css">
.wand2ct b {font-weight:bold; color:#97c6c9; text-shadow:#13292a 1px 1px 2px;}
.wand2ct p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wand2ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#496b76; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ICduj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #436772; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#88abb6; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wand2ct .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.wand2ct p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wand2ct p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread