Little dirty girl
[html]

--

That milky gaze narrowed and she lowered her hood.

Well, pardon me, princess, for getting some god-forsaken ring lodged in my septum, she gestured to her slender muzzle in slight. And when the heck was the last time you bathed, speaking of smell?

It wasn't usually in the dame's nature to react so harshly. She was typically a mellow sort, but with this new ordeal, with her life being uprooted in such a way, she wasn't sure how to react. She couldn't bring herself to growl, no, that had seem too far out of sorts. It required anger. More anger than she could probably ever muster. But nevertheless, this fellow rubbed her the wrong way with his portrayed arrogance. She may not have been able to understand a lick of what was being said, but the doe knew when she was being insulted.

If you're going to talk smack about me, at least be brave enough to say it upfront without hiding behind another language, Wander offered as a remark, jade eyes still narrowed. Once again her nares tested the air, trying to pick up on his bluff, and the woman's ears swiveled in faint to try and pick up the sounds of his so-called 'friends'.

I doubt you have true friends. If so, they'd be laughing at your jokes, would they not? Even if said jokes make you look like a total ass, she concluded, calling this stranger on his bluff. Those cataract-hazed pupils landed on his shape in the tree, harks pinpointing his sound.

<style type="text/css">
.wand2ct b {font-weight:bold; color:#97c6c9; text-shadow:#13292a 1px 1px 2px;}
.wand2ct p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wand2ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#496b76; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ICduj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #436772; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#88abb6; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wand2ct .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.wand2ct p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wand2ct p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread