Little dirty girl
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 372 :: Forgot about Chiya, brought her back in quickly xD

His ears flicked back, the woman’s words mocking him and yet strangely calming him; he had to admit he was letting himself fall to far, giving into lust too easily. Breathing in slowly he centred himself, one dark hand still wrapped around his Katana to reassure himself. Blue eyes glanced around and he let out a low whistle, summoning Chiya to him, the hooded crow responding and making her way quickly to her master, sharp claws snagging and pinching his shoulder as she landed heavily upon him, her beady eyes fixated on the stranger. “Awh, and here I was having a right ball with my scare tactics. Talk about a kill joiy, ya really don't have any idea how to entertain a guy now do you” he teased, the menace less present in his voice then it previously had been, his games and fun coming to end, being replaced with clear thinking and rational thought of some degree once more.

As the woman began to introduce herself he chuckled, the sound deep and rolling from his throat, a sign of genuine amusement within the storm coloured Angelo. “Ya a right strange one, you know that? And that's coming from a bluffing maniac who is also an ass” he retorted, cocking his head to the side and flashing the other a smile of which he knew she may not seen, unsure of the limitations of the one whom called herself 'Wander's sight. Clicking his tongue he contemplated her instructions for him to sit down and speak of his friends, shrugging the notion off as quickly as he had considered it. “I think i'll pass. Ain't all that big at sitting around, having a picnic, making nice and spilling my life story to a complete stranger. And in case you cannot see, my friend s are these lovely crows, whom are rather loyal and useful amongst other things.” stepping back slightly he paused, watching the freak of a woman who'd awoken him from a nap. Sighing he knew he shouldn't just leave some blind girl on her own, especially after intentionally verbally tormenting her for his own fun. “Alaki. That's my name” he responded, his voice guarded and the words coming from him reluctant.

You can scream and you can shout
Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread