Little dirty girl
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 333 :: 4am, most posts make no sense, yay!

Laughter erupted from his throat, one hand reaching up to push his ever overgrown black bangs, the stupid things having a horrid tendency of poking him in the eyes at rather in convenient times, causing excessive discomfort. Time and time again his hair would irritate him, he'd threaten to cut it, threaten to have it so short it was small stubs, but they were empty threats, for he was rather attached to his hair, the length of it, it's ironed like straightness. It was a part of him, an annoying one, but it was as vital to him as his equally annoying personality. “So we are at an mutual understanding that we view each other as strange. My girl, I think, ya know, just maybe, this might be a start of an eternal friendship. Should we start skipping whilst holding hands, chasing after the sunset now?” the sarcasm rolled from his tongue, the mental image his words created within his mind caused his lip to twitch with restrained laughter. “Oh Wander dear, should I call you my bestie now that we've established this fact?” he couldn't help it, he laughed again; clearly he was talking nonsense for the sake of making up content, but it was entertaining him non the less.. for now.

“Wouldn't recommend Crows. Smart but a right pain in the arse when they want to be. Anathema has a whole lot of them, drive me head in at times” he explained, probably providing the girl with more information then he should, but she was blind and feeble looking, no threat to him and his pack. Mood lightening to a strange form of hyper, his glanced at the bird with little interest, making a point to be sure the thing didn't get anywhere near him or one remotely like that one. “What, you were expecting me to have some sort of devil name? And you sure change your tune quickly, first it's your an arse, not it's nice to meet you?”

You can scream and you can shout
Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread