Little dirty girl
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 278 :: :O Wan is being racist against the tree!!!

“How about the sunrise, i'm all up for compromise ya know? Or we can try toward the ocean, but that'd be a heck of a run and dunno about you, but I just woke up and would rather go sleep then start on a long trek all in the name of friendship with my dearest bestie now” his response was in some ways acknowledging her words and in others just rephrasing what he had previously said, sticking a label on it and calling it a compromise. Although one thing he did notice was she had a … pure smile. Not pretty and definitely not what he'd call that of a beauty, but the positive expression changed the Romans face for the better. Woman always looked better smiling, fragile beings that they were, the leached their happiness of others and died with the barest of ill winds.

“And you say you don't mean to pry, but by saying that you actually are. You do know that, yes?” he responded to her words, allowing himself a second to inhale a short breath before continuing, “And what's wrong with that tree? It's a perfectly fine tree. Good, comfy branches, nice colouration to it. You got a problem with trees or something?” his chest rose and fell quickly, his grin foolish like and laughter begged to be released but he wasn't done quite yet. “And in all seriousness, it's a hight advantage, no one typically spots me up 'em so I can slack of when I want and sleep without fear of someone stabbing me in the back. I'd say that makes a tree a mighty good place to sleep, wouldn't you?”

You can scream and you can shout
Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread