Little dirty girl
[html]

TREE RACIST! >:U

A branch doesn't strike me as comfortable, but that could very well be because I am not exactly good with climbing trees, and I'd probably slip and fall off of the branch. Repeatedly, she mused aloud, the blind woman looking pensive for a moment. This conversation was certainly peculiar, at least in her opinion. Though, the positives do seem to outweigh the negatives. At least in your case.

The dame gave pause as she mulled over his words.

I suppose you're right by me admitting to prying! I don't like to think of it that way, though. It's more like... Assertive-getting-to-know-someone. That sounds at least a little better than the term prying.

She continued to think, combing her hair aside with slender fingers and guiding it to her right shoulder in an absent-minded manner. Milky pupils seemed to focus on Alaki's crow companion, despite being blind.

Well, from what little information you've shared with me, I've come to the conclusion that you have an exciting lifestyle. I must say, I'm rather envious. I used to roam about without any strings attached. I mean, I still roam, don't get me wrong, but... I don't feel as free. Do you get what I mean? Wander asked, crown tipping lightly to the side.

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread