[M] I don't really care
">

Jacinto laughed as the bewildered Sebastian took the dwindling joint and puffed a little on the wonderful thing that gave them both such exuberant thoughts and sensations. The Lykoi gently shuffled a bit in his spot, resting so he could softly lean into the sassy Italian. He found himself giggling childishly as Sebastian mentioned about asking to put things in his mouth. Simply, the Infernian man nodded, bending his head to gently nuzzle into the throat of his companion.  

A surprised huff sounded from his throat as warm hands rested themselves so surely on his rump, the lithe Italian was pulling himself to him! Cinto didn't resist, actually mustering an appreciative rumble in his chest. Why was he doing this? Sure Sebby was extremely attractive, and he was drunk. It wasn't monstrous, or particularly immoral of him, was it? Wait--No...Omni. What would she think? Such usually intelligent thoughts were blurred over as the musician realized where he was, a fiery Italian pinned beneath him holding him in such a way...This had to be wrong. He should have been happy with the willingness of the Italian to spend some company, but...Not in this way. "I-Uh...Sebastian...I'm so sorry..." He rolled from the sure hands of the other, averting his eyes and revealing the tattoo on his inner wrist. "I'm so stupid. This--I have a mate...I don't think I could do this to her..." It wasn't Sebastian's fault, it was his very own for almost agreeing to something wrong. "It's not you, I mean...Anyone would kill to have you...But, I-Can't. She's supposed to trust me..." Defeated, the Lykoi lay back on the trunk of the tree, one palm gently holding over the tattoo. "It's okay if you want me to leave...But..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread