Black and White
[html]

Final exams drain my motivation to write anything half-decent...

The strong brown wolfdog seemed uncomfortable under the pale-eyed stare, but Levent only leaned back a little, propped up by his arms as he lazily watched the other’s progress with skinning the deer. Others might have cringed at the scars, but he had seen worse on the other street rats in Istanbul—although never so many on one boy. There were worse things to fear than scars.

If he noticed the other’s stiffness in speaking, he did not comment on it. “No ties?” His lips turned upward slightly. “What do you mean?” He supposed that being a slave tied you to your master, but did he mean it as that kind of freedom?

As for everything else… “Only princes get everything they want, or your life was easier than most,” the male muttered. “Or perhaps I’ve just been unlucky, and not strong enough to take what I wanted.” He normally would never dare suggest his own weakness, but this fellow before him had to be weaker if he’d been enslaved.

<style type="text/css">
.lev1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#C05D5C; text-shadow:#1b1511 1px 1px 2px;}
.lev1cai w {font-weight:bold; color:#c5c6dc; text-shadow:#1b1511 1px 1px 2px;}
.lev1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.lev1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#5e5753; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3B5yq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #534b47; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bdb5b0; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.lev1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread