Black and White
[html]

Not sure what else to do with this thread so I made a possible ending, but if you want to keep going, I'm open to suggestions. :3

The other was silent as he talked, but Levent was used to babbling to himself when no one else gave enough of a damn to lend an ear. He was weirdly pleased to see the surprise in the other’s face at his last query. Truly, he didn’t know whether he wanted Hadley to think he was horrible. On one hand, some part of him knew he deserved it—or soon would deserve it. But a tiny part of him still protested, still wanted to be known as kind or at least justified in his dark deeds.

Hadley managed to get out an answer, and Levent watched him for a few more moments. There was a lot for him to think about, and several scenarios went through his mind as to what to do next. He could pry more of a story out of the man, or try to befriend him, or get a bit physical and see how the other responded to his touch. His blue eyes ran over the other’s musculature and scars before he shook his head.

“I won’t keep you,” the man stated simply, and stood. Wilson had finished his meat and wound around his ankles once before pausing, sand-colored eyes watching the former slave. “Run along,” the Turkish merchant added, as if bored.

<style type="text/css">
.lev1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#C05D5C; text-shadow:#1b1511 1px 1px 2px;}
.lev1cai w {font-weight:bold; color:#c5c6dc; text-shadow:#1b1511 1px 1px 2px;}
.lev1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.lev1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#5e5753; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3B5yq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #534b47; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bdb5b0; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.lev1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread