my voice upraised to wild swept chords
[html]

The male seemed to know about her pack, although he made no comment on it. He did, however, comment on picking up the smooth pebbles and whatnot she found during her travels, saying it was better to mark them. One dark ear flicked as she considered this, her tail-wagging pausing for a moment. She guessed it would be good to mark the bigger things, like lovely trees or rocks she could not carry, but it was a little silly to lay claim to a feather that could only blow away in the wind.

“Well, the stuff I get is so little, it’s just easier that way.” She reached out and tried to pat him on the shoulder with a paw, awkward in their four-legged shapes. “Like… If some of your fur shed and blew off and I thought it was pretty, I could steal it!” She giggled, knowing how ridiculous that was, and her smile showed some embarrassment. She nodded quickly, however. “But that’s good, markin’ all the good spots in the territory, making it all your own… I need to do that in Ichika! It won’t seem so empty then, because I’ll own my own little landmarks.” She didn’t know if the High Shepard would approve, but she didn’t think that X’yrin would punish someone for something so minor, not that she knew her new leader that well.

Pia frowned momentarily and glanced over at who she considered her new friend. “Do you wanna run around for a little bit? Just down this river and back? So you can go back to marking and all.” She looked at him hopefully.

<style type="text/css">
.piahedge b {font-weight:bold; color:#8d8e00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.piahedge t {font-style:italic; color:#8d8e00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.piahedge .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.piahedge p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px 0px;}
.piahedge p:first-line {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.piahedge {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#454600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CVeQC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:1px 0px 370px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9ba183; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread