blood of life in this town is gone
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Wayne took the carving, accepting Hadley back into the pack with that simple gesture. He smiled, watching the cowboy enjoy the rough copy. Told that he was welcome back Hadley smiled, eyes widening as he was suddenly tugged into a hug. His own arm wrapped around Wayne briefly before they pulled apart, much to his relief. Hadley just couldn't shake the image of the rage and pure strength Wayne had displayed when killing that intruder. It still scared him to an extent, knowing it was resting underneath.

Went out, traveled around. Needed to figure some stuff out. I'm back now, and won't be leaving again for a long time. Hadley grinned at Wayne, glad that he could give such a simple explanation. There was nothing too deep about what had happened, just him being himself. Turning back to the house Hadley shook his head. It was quite a mess. Hadley wasn't too sure if the stairs would even be good in this one, or if they'd be fixing it up into a one floor building. Was gonna work on this. Help me out?

<style type="text/css">
.hadhope b {font-weight:bold; color:#735f53; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hadhope p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhope {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#b9afa9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lkTq1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494543; padding:400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#d7d7d7; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#aca39d 0px 0px 3px;}
.hadhope p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhope p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread