blood of life in this town is gone
[html]

Hadley was brief on why and where he had gone, but seeing the grin brighten his features, the Sinistra didn’t care. So long as he came back like Selene still hadn’t, he didn’t mind anyone needing a break from everything. He still wanted to vacation for a few days himself to relieve stress and spend time with Dixie-May, although he wasn’t unhappy with the current situation in Casa di Cavalieri by any means.

“Good,” Wayne said firmly when the wolfdog was finished, and grinned at him. He had a feeling that Hadley would be more useful to the pack than ever now, and the general state of Casa heartened him, all drama and high work load aside. They had many members, old and new, many couples, many horses, and much to accomplish in the warm months. There were the rings, the barn… He realized he was thinking about work again and shook his head, looking back up to see Hadley regarding the house.

“You mean this one?” The cowboy blinked. “I think you’ve got your work cut out for ya.” He smirked, shrugged. “Sure, I’ll help. I guess you could call me a handyman.” He had helped make basic repairs to the wagon and could do minor fixer-uppers on other things, so maybe a house wouldn’t be too bad—although this one was terrible.

<style type="text/css">
.hbw1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c48a71;}
.hbw1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.hbw1cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#c9d2cd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WEz00.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #747f79; padding:225px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#585c5a; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.hbw1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread