I pray your god forgives
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mmInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.immInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.immInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Crappy start because I was lost today. >.<

The Egyptian man had found his nitch in the world of Salsola, He worked hard with his mate and spoke with Eris when ever he could. He would always place those in the family above himself after all he belonged for once. tapping his heels into Isis he urged her on ward.

The golden eyed man moved along the border he was thinking about finding a way to move himself up the ranks a little though he wasn't sure how that was done. He thought the best thing he could do would be to help with what ever tasks were around the pack lands. There was just something odd that seemed to be going on in the area and he tried not to venture out past the borders.

Imhotep made his way to the river there he could get a drink and bath his mare. the river was a place that seemed to remind him that all life is the same. Shaking his head he tried to focus himself on what he was doing. Isis easy now. He spoke as he moved towards the river. Large sand ears twitched as he looked to the land that was before him. Imhotep pulled on the reigns as he spotted someone he was not sure of.

the dog lifted his head and let out a strange sounding call. If it was something at least he'd have someone with him but if this was nothing he'd most likely get hell but he was still so new he wasn't sure what he should do.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread