I pray your god forgives
[html]

OOC: I blame Val for Reykr being late. He's a fat elk-butt. I left it kinda open because i didn't know what NPCs on the other side are in here. (452)

The two were still getting settled into Salsola, but Reykr had not realized that he had joined the pack at a time where they really needed bodies to protect the borders. Val was stripped of the bags that he normally had on his sides because they were within pack borders and Reykr did not need to be carrying around a lot of stuff. In fact, the only thing that they carried was Reykr's bow and arrows. Reykr had a conspiracy that the heaviest thing on the elk though was his own goddamn head because of the large horns that the elk grew annually. Val lazily trotted about though, and the large luperci just was looking around for something to do, maybe something to eat since he was bored and kinda hungry. Val munching on grass here and there was not helping the appetite of the large male luperci.

There was a strange call thrown in the air from a family member, and Reykr's ears perked in the direction. Val's own head and ears flicked in the direction in which the call had come from. Reykr did not hesitate, but Val did, for this call did mean danger, and Val was not keen to violence, but would ride into battle when he needed to. Now was one of those times, and still he hesitated, even until the command of Reykr, who was pulling on his reigns to get the beast to move, but he would only move to the direction and not move forward. Reykr jabbed the beast in the side with his heels several times, but still he did not move. Reykr didn't know what else to do for a moment before he got an idea and he took his padded hand and slapped the beast's flank. It startled Val enough for the Elk to take off at it's full charging speed towards the sound of the call.

Reykr held on tight as he rode the elk at his top speed. They busted through the brush several times and soon found themselves at the river. Val barely even stopped, more like just changed direction as he continued to charge, now towards the battle that was starting to ensue. There were Salsolains and then there were intruders, and all Reykr knew was that he needed to protect the family. He took out his bow and he pulled an arrow as he balanced on his Elk's back. The bouncing was making it hard for him to aim all that greatly, but he had a big target, so he took a leap of faith and shot an arrow at one of the intruding wolves who was on horseback.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread