Reminiscing on (mostly) forgotten memories
[html]
Word Count :: 287 O3o *hands over a pillow*

The dull-colored canine felt his oddly jagged tail flick behind him at the laborador's name. Wayne McCoy. It wasn't familiar to him, but it certainly did seem to fit for the cowboy-ish dog. Laughing slightly, Rivers let his smirk widen the slightest bit. "Rivers Skyeward," he said, slowly letting his paws slip out of his pockets again. Wayne was probably not going to try anything funny, unless he was a really good liar. "But my name ain't half as good as yours. I sound like I come from overseas, or somewhere other than the good ole' South."

Rivers' gaze followed the direction Wayne gestured to, hearing the mongrel say he came from a pack called Casa di Cavalieri. He was almost tempted to say he hadn't heard of it as of late, but reasoned against it, looking back at Wayne, his smile disappearing for a brief moment. "The scent's that noticeable?" he grinned once again, his fangs breaking through his lips. "Ain't been there but for a few months... Must be pretty darn strong. I've hardly even been hangin' around the borders or anything." Giving the other Luperci an indifferent shrug, he continued. "But yeah, you're right: I wasn't from here. I think I came from way, way down South when I was born, but we pulled up the stakes and went... way, way up North." Rivers noticed the hat upon Wayne's head shifted a bit, and he blinked. Huh. The man vaguely wondered why he was so stumped by such an unimportant thing. Meh, whatever.

Rivers looked over at the pale animal that accompanied the mongrel, and nodded to it. "You've got a friend, I see," he mentioned, blinking at it. "Pretty horse."

Image courtesy of miez!

<style>
.WidGrkRiver p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.WidGrkRiver b {font-family:verdana; color:#343b22; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#16190f 1px 1px 2px;}
.WidGrkRiver {background-color:#d3c968; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#060404; line-height:12px; width:70%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8259/rivere.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:395px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.WidGrkRiver .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.WidGrkRiver .name {text-align:center; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:50px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.WidGrkRiver .lyrics {color:#000000; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.WidGrkRiver .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread